The Admitad CPA Network
You likely haven’t heard about Admitad before but I believe you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what they have to offer and how different they are from any other affiliate network you may have used.
What Is Admitad?
Admitad is a Cost Per Action (CPA) Network. CPA marketing programs work by paying you for a specific action (i.e. an impression, click, form submit, contact request, newsletter sign up, registration, or opt-in) rather than paying you for a completed sale. It’s a great model – even for complete newbies. Here’s an overview of their model for you the publishing affiliate:
Advantages Of The Admitad Network:
More Than 1,100 Affiliate Programs To Choose From
Their enormous range of affiliate programs means that you can find ones perfect for your traffic profile. Many of these programs have their own bonus systems. Become one of the best publishers and start earning even more income and rewards.
More Exclusive Offers
Over 130 advertisers have chosen Admitad as their exclusive affiliate network. No other network is able to offer you access to their affiliate programs.
More Tools And Apps
Admitad publishers have access to a huge number of useful tools: Ad Server, SubID, Postback URL, ReTag, discounts and promo codes are just the tip of the iceberg.
These tools help to boost your conversion rate and unlock statistical insights. They can also suggest new business models appropriate for you. Run apps from the Admitad Store created by us as well as third-party developers. GetDirect, DuMedia and other solutions will help you to fine-tune advertising and increase profits.
They always go out of their way to build relationships with promising, diligent publishers. If this describes you, they can offer a dedicated representative who will be responsible for handling all your questions and concerns. This is HUGE!
As your personal point of contact at Admitad, this representative will advocate for your interests at negotiations with advertisers, in addition to helping to develop solutions for any situations that may crop up. Company representatives are always ready to share experience and advise you on how to grow based on your business model.
Direct Contact With Advertisers
Admitad regularly bring top publishers, managers and advertisers to the negotiating table. Publishers get to personally know the advertisers they work with. Negotiate exclusive terms and decide whether you want to take part in additional advertising campaigns.
These meetings are held as part of our Admitad Expert and Admitad Lounge events, which offer a unique opportunity for interacting in an informal setting.
Detailed And Transparent Reports
We all know that affiliate marketing is driven by statistics. Admitad makes their reporting crystal clear and comprehensive. They provide a huge range of data in logical, useful form.
To collect even more granular statistics, you may add a SubID tracking to your links to analyze impressions, clicks and actions with amazing detail. All Admitad reports can be exported to XML and XLS for use with external software, including Excel. You can also feed this data to your system via the Admitad API or our Postback URL tool.
The Admitad Business Models
It’s nice to have choices. Admitad provides you several of different affiliate business models to choose from.
They have just the right tools to maximize your efficiency no matter which business model you choose—be it mass e-mail sending, contextual advertising or coupon websites.
If you opt to work with a unique model, Admitad experts will help you develop the best strategy and will explain all the technical details. They’ll also help you choose the most appropriate affiliate programs. Here are 9 lucrative models for you to choose from:
- Coupons & Deals: Coupons, discounts and sales are a tried and proven resource for attracting clients. Launch your own coupon website with many coupons from different advertisers, and use our tools to automate the process.
- Retargeting: Most potential buyers leave online stores without buying what they searched for. Retargeting lets you show these users offers of the goods they are looking for even while they are surfing other websites.
- Cashback & Rewards: Give your visitors an incentive to buy at your partners’ online stores by providing them extra bonuses such as loyalty points, rewards, gifts, free services, or cashback.
- Social Media: Post targeted ads in social networks, buy commercial publications in popular groups, or create your own groups with interesting content that will attract new subscribers.
- Contextual advertising: Get targeted traffic by posting ads in search systems. Besides seeing your ads in the search results, users searching for certain products or services will also see them on websites from the Google Display Network and Yandex Advertising Network.
- Web banner advertising: A banner is a graphic image with advertising content designed to get potential clients interested and bring them to the advertiser’s website, where they can buy or order something, sign up or perform another targeted action.
- Price comparison services: The same goods can be priced very differently in different online stores. By offering your users the lowest prices on the products they need, your service will gain popularity—and your profits will grow.
- E-mail Marketing: With mass e-mail sending, advertisers’ offers will reach targeted clients with no intermediaries. Create a subscriber database and use e-mail marketing to effectively reach your target audience.
- Content projects: A content project is a blog, forum or other website dedicated to a specific topic. Unique content from such websites attracts significant traffic from search engines, including targeted clients of Admitad advertisers.
- Online Shops
- Online Games
- Online Services
- Mobile Offers
- Financial Offers
- Travel & Tourism